Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home/qldweddi/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/clipboard/framework/vk-create-panel.php on line 53
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: HugeDomains.com in /home/qldweddi/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/clipboard/framework/vk-create-panel.php on line 53
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in /home/qldweddi/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/clipboard/framework/vk-create-panel.php on line 53 5 Tips for a Stress Free Wedding | Mackay Wedding Phototographer Ideas - Wedding Photographers Mackay, Airlie Beach, Whitsundays - Wedding Photographers Mackay, Airlie Beach, Whitsundays
5 Tips for a Stress Free Wedding | Mackay Wedding Phototographer Ideas
5 Tips for a Stress Free Wedding
5 Tips for a stress free wedding day !
Both the lead up to a wedding and the actual day can be quite stressful. Here are 5 very useful tips for a stress free day !
1) Take note of everyone who offers to help you in the lead up to your Wedding Day and delegate whatever tasks possible. A local bride Nikita recalls how this helped on her special day. ‘We hired 3 white cars for our wedding vehicles and used Siamese Fighting Fish in our centre piece decorations for the reception. The cars and the fish all required collection on the morning of our wedding day so we called on all family members and friends who offered to help us out. It was great!’
Happy wife, happy life – Ideas for a stress free wedding. Here newlyweds Nikita and Dan share a moment at their reception – Mackay’s Grand Mercure
2) Budget, budget, budget! Ensure that you and your partner are involved in planning a reasonable spending limit that you are both happy with. Keep track of every cent you spend/plan on spending with quotes and receipts being kept together in a safe place. If you scan and keep these they might be interesting to look back on when you are helping your future children plan for their wedding.
3) Keep track of your communications with all wedding associates. You will be in contact with a great number of businesses ie. Decorator, function managers, florists, etc. Emailing or texting is the best way to monitor all of your discussions and if need be you can double check on what plans have been made without having to call the person back.
Put your feet up on your wedding day, relaxed and stress – free !
4) You can’t control Mother Nature so a Plan B in case of extreme weather is a really great idea. Talk to your reception venue about the possibility of utilising their venue for your ceremony as well should the weather be a problem. Whitsunday bride Claire experienced heavy rain on her wedding day. ‘The weather report all week before our wedding was pretty grim. We tried not to get too upset but it was a concern. I phoned our reception venue just to enquire if they had any options available and they said it was no trouble at all to set up an aisle and ceremony seating and then change it around after the ceremony into our reception setting.’
Arrange a Plan B in case of bad weather for your wedding day. A good wedding photographer, such as Just One Moment Photography based in Mackay, will ensure you have perfect wedding photos without any stress !
In every cloud a silver lining – sometimes the weather can bring out the best for your wedding photography !
A little ray of sunshine – speak with your wedding photographer and wedding venue about having a ‘Plan B’ if bad weather strikes – another stress saving tip. This photo of Kylie and Jacob was taken at Boathaven Beach, Airlie seconds after a monsoonal downpour.
5) Mentally prepare yourself for a couple of mishaps. A wedding is an event where you are relying on multiple people and businesses to help you create your special day. It is also a joining of two (at least) families with high emotions and with a bit of alcohol added, sometimes things go wrong. Just be prepared to go with the flow and remember the most important part of your special day is standing beside your husband, looking forward to your bright future together.
Stress free wedding ideas – plan your perfect wedding day in Mackay and the Whitsundays